Wikidsmart is installed on-premise and supports the following (click here for versions):
- Salesforce (any edition),
- Gerrit (Contact info @ zAgile .com for details)
For the following, please contact zAgile for previews of the Connectors:
What is Wikidsmart?
Wikidsmart is a powerful open source platform that allows you to instantly integrate any software engineering tool as well as your CRM and Help Desk to achieve end-to-end traceability of your Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activities. Connectors are available today for Confluence, JIRA, Selenium, Salesforce, Zendesk, and others can be created as desired by your own team or by engaging with zAgile's services team. The instant integration enables ultimate interoperability, traceability, and faceted search of content across the environment.
What Are Wikidsmart Solutions?
Wikidsmart Solutions extend your existing installations of JIRA, Confluence, Selenium, Salesforce, and more including:
- Requirements Management within Confluence, integrated with JIRA
- Test Management within Confluence, integrated with JIRA. By integrating Selenium, they provide Test Automation and full circle traceability across your software engineering lifecycle.
- By integrating Salesforce and Zendesk, they provide Customer onboarding and Customer Case management.
Wikidsmart Solutions include Wikidsmart Context Server (WCS) and are driven by the contextually integrated content of WCS and its software engineering knowledge model.
Wikidsmart Solutions add structured forms to the accessibility and collaborative nature of the Confluence wiki, leverage the workflow and task management of JIRA, and combine the content and functions of other systems to deliver powerful composite applications.
Finally, due to the extensible nature of Wikidsmart, you can also customize the solutions or create new ones.
With Wikidsmart Solutions, you can:
- Create Project Artifacts, Requirements, Test Cases, Test Suites, Project Meeting notes, etc. in Confluence using Wikidsmart Smart Templates
- Automatically link these artifacts together for contextual and unified information store
- Create Projects, Tasks, Components and Versions in JIRA and link them to Confluence artifacts
- View Project and Task-related artifacts (created in Confluence) in corresponding Properties tabs in JIRA
- Create Project Dashboards in Confluence that automatically extract real-time information from the
- Integrate information from other tools, such as Fisheye, Jenkins, Selenium, HP Quality Center, IBM Rational Suite, etc. using connectors for these tools or via CSV exports from these tools
Wikidsmart Solutions include:
PM (Product Management)
QA (Test Case Management for Quality Assurance)
ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
CRM (Integration with Customer Relationship Management)
CD (Community Dashboards)
Additional documentation below is available at https://wikidsmart.zagile.org
|These macros are used to build Smart Templates in Confluence|
|These templates are used to create structured content in Confluence|
|zRendering Templates Guide||These templates are used by Wikidsmart to render properties of instances of various key categories which are created either in Confluence or in other tools such as JIRA.|
Designing and Working with Reports